Florida Civil Litigation Attorneys
When faced with a civil dispute, it is critical to work with a team of attorneys that has the experience, skill and tenacity to achieve a successful outcome in your case. McIntosh Schwartz, PL, is that firm. Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, we are a civil litigation law firm serving a variety of businesses, governmental entities and municipalities, and individuals in the state of Florida, the United States and other parts of the world.
While trial practice is the main focus of our firm, we also provide appellate services that enable us to assist clients with all aspects of legal disputes. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience in various areas of the law. It is this experience and expertise that separates McIntosh Schwartz from other firms.
Exceptional Experience And Excellent Results
Because of our experience, we are able to quickly and effectively understand the material issues in any dispute, and then develop a strategy to efficiently resolve the matter while minimizing the costs to our clients.
Our lawyers represent businesses, insurance companies, banks, governmental entities and municipalities, law enforcement departments, yacht manufacturers, yacht owners, insured clients, contractors and individuals in the following areas:
- Admiralty and maritime law: We are recognized leaders in the complex practice of claims and litigation involving preferred ships mortgage actions, chartering and brokerage, marine and cargo insurance claims, and maritime acts involving injured workers.
- Construction law: We represent general contractors, subcontractors and property developers facing construction defect litigation and disputes involving commercial building construction.
- Commercial litigation: Our attorneys bring together more than a century of successful representation for clients involved in complex business litigation in South Florida.
- Insurance defense: National insurance companies look to McIntosh Schwartz first when seeking experienced local defense counsel for claims litigation and subrogation in South Florida.
- Municipality and government entities: We also provide a broad range of services for municipalities and government entities needing sound legal counsel regarding litigation and risk management.
Quality, Personalized And Professional Legal Services
We work collaboratively with our clients to quickly identify legal issues, apply relevant law and work toward a cost-effective resolution. As your legal representatives, we will remain available to answer your questions, address your concerns and provide reasonable insight into the strengths and weaknesses of your case.
Please contact our offices today for an initial consultation or case evaluation by calling 877-284-6686. We can also take your inquiries by email for your convenience. A Spanish-speaking attorney is available.